am i a horrible person?

What a nice young man you are. Just remember when your laid up in hospital after being hit by a car, that soimebody told you to be aware of karma. What goes around, comes around.

berger1985 said:
What a nice young man you are. Just remember when your laid up in hospital after being hit by a car, that soimebody told you to be aware of karma. What goes around, comes around.

i'd echo that statement. unfortunately this nob is not on his own thinking in this way.a sad sign of the times i'm afraid. like you say karma will prevail at the end of the day.

Ronnie the Rep said:
berger1985 said:

He probably thinks karma is the cats name!!

Haha, that made me chuckle!

Oh dear a product of our broken society, you revelled in the poor cats misfortune. Although your conscience pricked at you, it seems your bad side came off better, I bet you have masochistic tendencies and are the type of person who pulls all the legs of a daddy long legs and then releases it.

The poor child now emotionally scarred for ever, her poor cat’s untimely demise for ever etched on her young mind

Never again can she play with her pussy

So sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.