Am I Alone?

I certainly don't love it like I used to.

I love City, my club.
I love Pep.
I love the players. We'll most of them.
I love the fans.

I DON'T LOVE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING THE CLUB.

Last edited:
I love going. Love it. But not as much as I used to. I used to love going just to be part of it - like part of a family through thin and thin. But it doesn't feel the same. We've some real spoilt brat twatty fans now.
Still love it though

@johnnytapia

Well done pal,cracking thread,a definite tonic.

Indeed. Was just gonna post exactly that. Refreshing to hear someone talk about enjoying going. That's not to say that people who have complaints about the 'match day experience' aren't entitled to them. City are doing plenty wrong. But it was beginning to feel like nobody enjoyed going to match anymore so it's nice to have a positive thread where people can talk about how much they enjoy it!

I think you will be in the minority mate, not that that's a bad thing. I just think a combination of pricing, showsec, cringfest of city square and many other factors make people feel it more of a chore going to home games.

Put it this way we won't sell as many season tickets next year.

I went on Thursday. Tkt cost £25, wasn;t bothered by any stewards despite wandering around pissed and never once sitting down. Went in track bar for a pint and never once set foot in city square. Top night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.