Am I the only One not fully convinced Kaka is the answer?

Chippy_boy said:
sraey92 said:
Seriously! The unrest in the squad etc. could really have an adverse effect!

Is Kaka up for a relegation dogfight?

From a footballing perspective, you have a point.

From a "getting us on the map" perspective, signing him would be monumental. With Robbie and Kaka here, signing other class players will be massively easier and Champions League qualification next season looks very very achievable.

Without him and more workhorse players, we will get there but it's going to be a long hard slog.

I think the profile is raised no matter what now!

Dude, Kaka..... k....a.....k.....a, this is a former world player of the year, at 24, now the guy is 26..... not up 4 the task? Mate, City r not in a dogfight, we win a few big games and were UEFA ......

Kaka... not ready, i dont think you have actually assessed how good this guy is!

sraey92 said:
forevercity said:

I asked a serious question??

Maybe you did, but I have a serious question:

what did you mean - yesterday was it - when you said: "At what point did I ever pretend to be blue? Well? Eh?" ?

Did you mean to italicize "pretend" for emphasis? You also claimed not to know what a rag is. That clearly falls foul of Brucie's 8 tips for spotting rags, number 5 to be precise:

5. Posters who pretend not to know what a "rag" is.

You can understand why some might think you are a rag.

Brucie Bonus said:
sraey92 said:

what did you mean - yesterday was it - when you said: "At what point did I ever pretend to be blue? Well? Eh?" ?

Did you mean to italicize "pretend" for emphasis? You also claimed not to know what a rag is. That clearly falls foul of Brucie's 8 tips for spotting rags, number 5 to be precise:

'92. your birth year?

Brucie Bonus said:
sraey92 said:

Invaders usually 'pretend' to be blue or are blatantly obviously 'rags'. My point was why am I accused when I've done neither!

Invaders usually 'pretend' to be blue or are blatantly obviously 'rags'. My point was why am I accused when I've done neither!
Ok simple question, if you're a blue who scored the goal that got City to their last major cup final and what town was the game played in?

sraey92 said:

Now why would you say that? Whatever you are, that sounds like an informed opinion from someone who clearly knows (and would have known yesterday) what a rag is. It's a nice touch to claim you ARE a blue, because you are not pretending to be one, i.e. "I am a blue because...I am a blue." I'm convinced. Anyway, good luck blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.