Am i the only one who finds Keys funny.

Stillsy

Right i never liked him and probably still dont but this was without doubt the funniest thing iv heard for a long time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUMtbSM708[/youtube]

Its funny because you just don't imagine people like that talking like that. I just think Gullit is quality though because he's more than likely pretending to text so that he doesn't say what he's thinking, which is probably something like 'you stupid, small, hairy little **** of a man'. Redknapp looks embarrassed too!

i find it funny it just mate talking having a laugh and the press call it sexiem why dont we get loose women of tv there ten times worst

Funny coz its cringeworthy, should of just come out and tell us jamie does lou take it up the arse, go on tell me so i can have a quick one off the wrist later pretending i can get a fit bird....Hairy little rag cnut

timesprout said:
Funny coz its cringeworthy, should of just come out and tell us jamie does lou take it up the arse, go on tell me so i can have a quick one off the wrist later pretending i can get a fit bird....Hairy little rag cnut
Coventry fan.
Who is he talking about anyway when he says about smashing it? Is he referring to Louise Redknapp there? Surprised he didn't get a clout for that to be honest.

Pigeonho said:
timesprout said:
Coventry fan.
Who is he talking about anyway when he says about smashing it? Is he referring to Louise Redknapp there? Surprised he didn't get a clout for that to be honest.

Keys = Coventry fan ???

i dont think they were married when this was filmmed, im sure i hear some say louise at the start of the interview

its to someone off camera, then he says...oh what a body

timesprout said:
Pigeonho said:
Coventry fan.

Keys = Coventry fan ???

i dont think they were married when this was filmmed, im sure i hear some say louise at the start of the interview
Yeah he's a Cov fan mate.
That video looks pretty recent to me, more recent than the length of time he's been with her anyway, which I think is years. He mentions his brother doesn't he, so maybe its about a bird from years ago? Funny as fuck whatever anyway!

Stillsy said:
Right i never liked him and probably still dont but this was without doubt the funniest thing iv heard for a long time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUMtbSM708[/youtube]

article-1350890-0CEC5970000005DC-623_634x903.jpg

Love to hang out the back of his daughter....then have a twosome with the wife..Smashing fun...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.