Am I the only one worried about the Dippers?

Deepest Blue said:
Someones got to be one place behind us and I'm quite happy for it to be them.
I know a lot of their fans and enjoy chatting to them and it would be a sad day for English football if they were relegated or went into admin.

NO IT WOULDN'T!

Argh, this gets me annoyed.

Liverpool are no more or less special than any other club in the whole wide world. Every club has peaks and troughs, there is no club that 'don't deserve it' and would be a 'sad day if they were relegated'.

If they finish in the bottom three, they fully deserve to go down without any fanfare or pomp. This is sporting competition, not a ballet. If you finish last, you face the consequences.

Liverpool wont get relegated!

Reina, Gerrard, Carragher, Kuyt, Cole and Torres are all decent players and unless they leave then they will be ok.

I think they will finish 6th or 7th.

Cole and Carragher aren't decent.

Reina, Gerrard and perhaps Torres when fit.

I'd be surprised if they finished in the top eight, there are far better teams than them out there

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Liverpool wont get relegated!

Reina, Gerrard, Carragher, Kuyt, Cole and Torres are all decent players and unless they leave then they will be ok.

I think they will finish 6th or 7th.

Reina, Torres and Gerrard will have to go to fund debts and build another team in the second division.

I don't have any sympathy for either scouse team as neither gives a shite about us and have made that very plain for years.

stony said:
Deepest Blue said:
it would be a sad day for English football if they were relegated or went into admin.

What a load of sentimental shit. The dippers were once a mid table second tier club before huge investment by the Moores. That's part of their history they don't like to brag about though.

Every team has it's day in the sun and Liverpool's has lasted longer than most. I for one will be laughing my bollocks off, if and when they get relegated.

Horrible club with horrible fans. I'm sure their lovely history will be a comfort to the heroes of Heysel through the troubled times.

Totally agree with this. Those scouse twats can rot. Don't forget those bastards stopped us getting in the UEFA Cup when Reidy was managing us. Cos their well-humoured fans got all English clubs banned from Europe.

I've got no sympathy for the lowlife scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.