Am I the only one worried about the Dippers?

stony said:
Deepest Blue said:
it would be a sad day for English football if they were relegated or went into admin.

What a load of sentimental shit. The dippers were once a mid table second tier club before huge investment by the Moores. That's part of their history they don't like to brag about though.

Every team has it's day in the sun and Liverpool's has lasted longer than most. I for one will be laughing my bollocks off, if and when they get relegated.

Horrible club with horrible fans. I'm sure their lovely history will be a comfort to the heroes of Heysel through the troubled times.

This^^^^, fuk the bitter, nasty piss chuckin' filth.

adamgregory said:
brianstrousers said:
It wasn't their fault,its never their fault

It never is the dippers faults, 2 stadium disasters thats just coincidence could of happened to anybody, thrown out of Erope with all English teams not their fault and the best one I heard was that the shell suit clad nob heads that went abroad in the 80's nicking Lacoste and Serio Tachinni stuff also wasnt their fault.

Really makes me laugh how they look to everybody else for the blame, every year around Hillsborough time you get them on North West Tonight welling up saying we want a police enquiry and an apology so they still wont accept it was them.
And then you've got that fucker who was convicted of caving a Bulgarian waiters head in,he incidently celebrated their CL final win by....er.....goin to bed,i see he got JUSTICE in the end,hope them bastards are proud of themselves

stony said:
Deepest Blue said:
it would be a sad day for English football if they were relegated or went into admin.

What a load of sentimental shit. The dippers were once a mid table second tier club before huge investment by the Moores. That's part of their history they don't like to brag about though.

Every team has it's day in the sun and Liverpool's has lasted longer than most. I for one will be laughing my bollocks off, if and when they get relegated.

Horrible club with horrible fans. I'm sure their lovely history will be a comfort to the heroes of Heysel through the troubled times.

I also think Liverpool are foul (although my fiance supports them) but I honestly think you're totally wrong about "if and when they get relegated". yeah we can dream but I honestly don't think they'll ever leave the Premier League. They might drop the second half of the table but they certainly won't go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.