Am I thick or just unfortunate?

Skashion said:
I'm still on it. You're a ****.

I knew that already.
It still doesn't account for my special needs stalker though.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
johnny on the spot said:
Give 'em enough rope folks. Give 'em enough rope.

You are increasingly beginning to sound like JMW on a moderator audition.
Which is worrying.

hilts said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
glen quagmire said:
Who the fuck is this guy^^^^^^

Never even noticed him before mate.
Must have bought those posts on e-bay.
Probably some dullard who jumped on the 'bash NF' bandwagon just as it left town.

'bash NF' classic

Look,you tedious,stalking tit.
It's clear you have just come on to have a go,but to be honest,all you are achieving is boring me and probably everyone else,so I shall let you have the last word here.

Ok folks - I think it's pretty clear by now that Vaginaldeodorant is a previously-banned poster.
The question is - just who?
He is stupid and disliked enough to be either Didactic or BB2,although he could be one of the many BT aliases.
All suggestions welcome.
sweepspack also suffers the same superiority complex, not averse to name-changing, but uses "****" at every possible opportunity, so??????
not ilastic the wumming is too diverse, he liked attention but on his terms
defo not bb2, not enough spelling mistakes
bt, never read his posts after the first few, so can't comment
could be the spawn of a vengeful mod, stirring up the ants nest with a stick and laughing at the result

glen quagmire said:
hilts said:
years? really?

Who the fuck is this guy^^^^^^

Never even noticed him before mate.
Must have bought those posts on e-bay.
Probably some dullard who jumped on the 'bash NF' bandwagon just as it left town.
I hope you don't regard me as an "NF basher" or hater.
I see our exchanges merely as linguistic jousting.
A "David and Goliath" if you will.
David with his English Literature degree up against the mighty Goliath armed to the teeth with an NVQ, a first aid certificate a bit of paper which entitles me to use various fire extinguishers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.