am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

Manchester la la la la

ok to cut a long story short

a sixteen year old blue i know has been boasting about putting a deposit down for blackpool away (note, never been to an away game in her life- yet sounds like she has a ticket)

to put a long story short, i was fuming at this, telling her to buy tickets through the club so that she can qualify directly for tickets

its a joke, i have over 4000 pts, dont use branches, yet if i cant get a ticket after many years of crap aways for this one, and someone like her can, the whole ticket system for OS clubs needs sorting

been banging on about it for ages

the OSC shouldn't get tickets

it should be down to individuals and their loyalty points

i know for a fact some got tickets for the swamp last year when they had far fewer points than my daughter who missed out because we phoned ten minutes too late

squirtyflower said:
been banging on about it for ages

the OSC shouldn't get tickets

it should be down to individuals and their loyalty points

i know for a fact some got tickets for the swamp last year when they had far fewer points than my daughter who missed out because we phoned ten minutes too late
but do the club ever listen. NO

Blackpool is gonna be a pain in the arse to get a ticket for for alot of people, the OSC will get a small allocation of tickets but even people who use them will struggle

It was the main reason why I signed up to Bluemoon. I manage to get the tickets I need from here.

I'll just add that I only use BM for the away games I've got no chance for such as United away.

Mate I go the match with has heard that because of the expected demand and the unique nature of the match (ie They're only here for 1 season) as a one-off the tickets for the Blackpool away game will be awarded on a lottery basis, instead of the usual loyalty points system.

I'm pretty sure it has to be bollocks and there would be uproar if they tried to do that, but has anybody else heard anything similar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.