am i wrong for going a bit annoyed about this? (blackpool)

Ticket For Schalke said:
every blue has a right to go though, being 16 its alot harder to accumulate points than being 30. stop moaning i say.

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my 16 year old has over 4000 points.

The points system is fair or should we allocate tickets for Blackpool if you went to watch City the last time we played in the league there.
Not to many years ago

DaveH said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
every blue has a right to go though, being 16 its alot harder to accumulate points than being 30. stop moaning i say.

The points system is fair or should we allocate tickets for Blackpool if you went to watch City the last time we played in the league there.
Not to many years ago

because you can afford to take your son, some parents are not in that position, the supporters clubs have been going for 60 years, just because a few of the older lot are coming back out of the woodwork, nothing to see here imo.

Ticket For Schalke said:
DaveH said:

Not to many years ago

because you can afford to take your son, some parents are not in that position, the supporters clubs have been going for 60 years, just because a few of the older lot are coming back out of the woodwork, nothing to see here imo.

OK, but other than organising away tickets and travel (often for people who don't have enough loyalty points for the bigger games) what do the OSC actually do? And what happens to the subscription money they charge each season?

I am totally with the OP on this one.

Highly doubt that it will be a random lottery for the tickets, im 16 and got over 6000 points so i would be fuming if i didnt get a ticket for some daft lottery. Ive earnt my right to get a ticket at a 'one off place'.

Absolutely no chance of tickets for this game going to a lottery. Loyalty points will start at a high figure due to the fact that Blackpool will be a one season wonder in the prem. Supporters branches will put their applications in but there will be a very good chance that they will not get their full allocation due to the high demand for tickets for this game.

I know someone who got a wigan ticket last week and they've only been goin city since last year,

wigan will probably just about reach his points anyway, but that's not the point.

It's wrong the OSC getting so many tickets, absolutely ridiculous.

Freestyler said:
I know someone who got a wigan ticket last week and they've only been goin city since last year,

wigan will probably just about reach his points anyway, but that's not the point.

It's wrong the OSC getting so many tickets, absolutely ridiculous.
That's wrong. He's getting tickets easily for a game which I think I'll be (and others) hunting down on Bluemoon ticket section for...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.