Amanda Holden

stony said:
Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
The delectable Kelly Brooke makes Amanda Holden look like a washed-up old drag-queen....

PMSL!!

Couldn't have put it better, myself!!

I bet if you was wearing a blindfold and they both fucked you. It would be Amanda who you wanted seconds with.

One feel of Holden's no-tits-and-boy's arse, I'll know EXACTLY who's whom!!

_44771147_holden220pa.jpg

Bigga said:
stony said:
Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
The delectable Kelly Brooke makes Amanda Holden look like a washed-up old drag-queen....

PMSL!!

Couldn't have put it better, myself!!

I bet if you was wearing a blindfold and they both fucked you. It would be Amanda who you wanted seconds with.

One feel of Holden's no-tits-and-boy's arse, I'll know EXACTLY who's whom!!

Physical perfection is no indication of being any good in bed. Someone of your age should know that ;-)

stony said:
Physical perfection is no indication of being any good in bed. Someone of your age should know that ;-)

Oh, I concur! I, in my 'younger days' have incurred the delight of the thinner woman and have enjoyed the contact... However, I can never get out of my head the feeling bone crunching!

Therefore, having also sampled the delights of the 'fuller woman', I'd much rather the enjoyment of a curvy strumpet, as a rule!!

Bigga said:
stony said:

Oh, I concur! I, in my 'younger days' have incurred the delight of the thinner woman and have enjoyed the contact... However, I can never get out of my head the feeling bone crunching!

Therefore, having also sampled the delights of the 'fuller woman', I'd much rather the enjoyment of a curvy strumpet, as a rule!!

I prefer the slimmer lady myself, but I must admit that one of the best nights of my life was spent with a larger lady.
I was only 19 and she was in her late 20's and the first woman that I'd encountered that had complete vaginal muscle control.
Feeling her clamp me and massage me mid coitus was something I've never forgot.

Bigga said:
stony said:

There speaks a voice of wisdom.

However, there is also the eternal paradox of desiring most that which is unavailable.

Thus the relative appeal of thin versus thick, or vice versa, stems, at least in part, from what type of vehicle currently one currently drives. Or, to put it another way. Sometimes we all fancy a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.