Amar Fatah

signed for troyes 2 years ago so he's already are player really does the few cameos he gets onthe tour get him a better loan than 2nd division lommel? .He cost €5 million been injured if we go with 2 wingers with bernardo and jack playing more central do we need cover? Can't see him moaning if he spends a lot of time on the bench can play rw lw cf never say never I liked the 34 minute cameo

Liked the look of him honestly.

Very quick, powerful runner with quick feet. Played one nice pass to Bobb? (or maybe McAtee I can't remember). His height, while unusual for a wide player could be handy as well - possibly could play as a striker.

He's a little bit raw but I'd like to see us sign him, have him train with the team until January (and maybe make an EFL cup appearance or two) and loan him out in the winter window.

He's got a bit of something.

Liked the look of him honestly.

Very quick, powerful runner with quick feet. Played one nice pass to Bobb? (or maybe McAtee I can't remember). His height, while unusual for a wide player could be handy as well - possibly could play as a striker.

He's a little bit raw but I'd like to see us sign him, have him train with the team until January (and maybe make an EFL cup appearance or two) and loan him out in the winter window.

He's got a bit of something.
agree with that think I’d do that.

Isn't he here primarily for recovery from injury? Didn't get why so many were Impressed with his cameo against Milan tbh, looked like a bit of a headless chicken to me, head down and run every single time he got it.

granted his speed and long stride was rather impressive but didnt see anything else. compared to our other wingers on the pitch who knew how to mix things up and not just run everytime he looked like a competition winner.

If we were to bring him to city, he'd be nowhere near the first team, it would be to flip him for a small profit.

Isn't he here primarily for recovery from injury? Didn't get why so many were Impressed with his cameo against Milan tbh, looked like a bit of a headless chicken to me, head down and run every single time he got it.

granted his speed and long stride was rather impressive but didnt see anything else. compared to our other wingers on the pitch who knew how to mix things up and not just run everytime he looked like a competition winner.

If we were to bring him to city, he'd be nowhere near the first team, it would be to flip him for a small profit.
Yes. - will prob go back to Troyes, they need the help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.