Amar Fatah

he's at Troyes. hes fine .
Who are under the cfg umbrella, which is why I said or any affiliate clubs. There's a ban on all permanent/temporary, direct/indirect transfers.

the indirect part covers any potential third cfg affiliate club. nobody involved with any cfg side can go to Girona in any capacity before spetember 2025.

Who are under the cfg umbrella, which is why I said or any affiliate clubs. There's a ban on all permanent/temporary, direct/indirect transfers.

the indirect part covers any potential third cfg affiliate club. nobody involved with any cfg side can go to Girona in any capacity before spetember 2025.
Only between City & Girona, the rest are fine. Only effects clubs in the same comp.

We moved a lad from Girona to Lommel last week

Only between City & Girona, the rest are fine. Only effects clubs in the same comp.

We moved a lad from Girona to Lommel last week
Unaware of that, was that a pre-agreed deal?

This is lifted straight from UEFA

UEFA said:
the clubs will not transfer players to each other, whether permanently or on loan, directly or indirectly, from July 2024 until September 2025, with the exception of pre-existing transfer agreements that had been entered into before the opening of the CFCB proceedings;

That to me, along with the many other demands uefa have put on them indicates there is to be no dealings on any level between Girona and CFG whilst both compete in the champions league. Would seem like an oversight to allow other cfg clubs to do business with Girona, it's a very easy potential loophole to exploit when they've otherwise gone to great lengths to demand there's no interaction between the two clubs.

We are close to signing a lad from NYCFC
We can do business with any of our affiliates, it's specifically Girona where the restrictions apply.

From a post on this transfer forum

"Understand Man City are closing in on deal to sign Christian McFarlane from NYCFC, agreement now done.McFarlane has rejected bids from Brighton and German clubs for Man City.A signing for Man City Academy, first Cavan Suvillian and now Christian McFarlane"
That's interesting, I heard when we had some interest but that sounds a lot further progressed now. Cavan is also interesting, it's remarkable that we are picking out Yanks at 14, and that he already has played professionally at that age.

I'm sure there used to be laws stopping under 16s from playing professionally but we've seen a handful now both in this country and abroad. I'm not sure how they would differentiate it from child labour either, as you can't technically be employed at that age other than a paper-round.

That's interesting, I heard when we had some interest but that sounds a lot further progressed now. Cavan is also interesting, it's remarkable that we are picking out Yanks at 14, and that he already has played professionally at that age.

I'm sure there used to be laws stopping under 16s from playing professionally but we've seen a handful now both in this country and abroad. I'm not sure how they would differentiate it from child labour either, as you can't technically be employed at that age other than a paper-round.
Sullivan is a pre-contract agreement, I think. He will not leave Philadelphia for two years. It's a strange one allowing him to play at that age but he is, apparently, so good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.