Amazing Curry House???

imrans on the A6 in stockport near the bus station used to be good apparently

until it got closed down

apparently they found man fat in the curry,
true story!

rickmcfc said:
lol, i didnt take any of your advice and went to one near salmesbury airbase near preston. yes a bit of a trek but really worth it, it was amazing!!!

That's the Shajan... excellent place, been there many times.

Also, just about half a mile away on Preston New Road on the way to Blackburn is Bakkarah's, also top-notch.

But the best in the area is The Ashoka on Burnley Road between Rawtenstall and Burnley.

Get the curried whole leg of lamb for 4 people... will keep you going for a fortnight!

Soulboy said:
rickmcfc said:
lol, i didnt take any of your advice and went to one near salmesbury airbase near preston. yes a bit of a trek but really worth it, it was amazing!!!

That's the Shajan... excellent place, been there many times.

Also, just about half a mile away on Preston New Road on the way to Blackburn is Bakkarah's, also top-notch.

But the best in the area is The Ashoka on Burnley Road between Rawtenstall and Burnley.

Get the curried whole leg of lamb for 4 people... will keep you going for a fortnight!

Yeh she shajan, lovely place, really big and modern. Will certainly go back there.

Ponka said:
Don't listen to what anyone else has said, the best curry house I have ever been to is the Achari in Bolton.

I've been to loads overt he years and this is by far the best! It's near the big Sainsbury's and Morrisons about 1 mile from the town centre.

On Sundays they do a special offer: Starter, Main Course, Rice/Chips and Side dish such as Naan bread or bombay potatos etc for £10 and you even get a free drink when you've had your meal.

Trust me on this it is the nicest curry I've had, much better than any in Rusholme which imo is overrated.

I go past this place every day on the way to and from work but have never thought of going. It's only 200 yards from the train station for anybody who is interested.

Balti House in Farnworth is a great little place and I've always had a good meal there. My favourite curry around here is actually from a take away but that is of no use to any of you.

Ponka said:
Don't listen to what anyone else has said, the best curry house I have ever been to is the Achari in Bolton.

I've been to loads overt he years and this is by far the best! It's near the big Sainsbury's and Morrisons about 1 mile from the town centre.

On Sundays they do a special offer: Starter, Main Course, Rice/Chips and Side dish such as Naan bread or bombay potatos etc for £10 and you even get a free drink when you've had your meal.

Trust me on this it is the nicest curry I've had, much better than any in Rusholme which imo is overrated.

Have to agree with you,we had a great meal with excellent service.

no, i work on the railway, i just stumbled upon this place by accident, it is fantastic, great food, great staff and brilliant atmosphere.

Btw, my mate owns a couple of indian reaturaunts, this isn't one of them. It says something when i choose to pay, than eat for free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.