Amazing united fans

tommyducks said:
warpig said:
tommcfc said:
GoForGlory said:
Means the race is truly on too, hoping this knocked the rags confidence a bit.

Fucking twisted singing songs about Hillsborough.

nah they'll still win it
only 4 points clear and a game in hand if assuming they win that its 7 points clear.
where can you honestly see them slipping up 3 times?
i just hope they get dumped out of the chumps league and fa cup. more chance of that happening than them throwing their title lead away

shited still to play chelsea, arsenal, villa and city. how poetic would it be if we wrecked their title hopes.....
We will give them a real boost if we get a result tomorrow.

i meant if they slip up to chelsea/arsenal or villa and we beat them.

warpig said:
tommcfc said:
GoForGlory said:

nah they'll still win it
only 4 points clear and a game in hand if assuming they win that its 7 points clear.
i just hope they get dumped out of the chumps league and fa cup. more chance of that happening than them throwing their title lead away

shited still to play chelsea, arsenal, villa and city. how poetic would it be if we wrecked their title hopes.....

can you really see us winning away there? i'd love us to no doubt but look at our away record and their home one!
i doubt arsenal or villa will be too much for them but chelsea could certainly get a result.
just saying i realy, honestly can't see them not winning the title

they are still going to win the league. this win for liverpool certainly shakes them for the c/l. also bring them down to earth in as much as in any given game they can be beaten. Btw if they win everything is it still us who are ruining football?

tommyducks said:
warpig said:
tommcfc said:
GoForGlory said:

nah they'll still win it

We will give them a real boost if we get a result tomorrow.

Nevermind that, we'll make it up to chelsea by winning at the swamp. :)

Agreed that the rags will probably win it, but still it's not quite over yet.

warpig said:
can you really see us winning away there?

why not, we did it last year and who gave liverpool a hope of winning 4-1 today?

yeah i'd love us to win, no doubt
but like i said our away form is abysmal and at the swamp they're difficult to beat.

tommcfc said:
warpig said:

why not, we did it last year and who gave liverpool a hope of winning 4-1 today?

but like i said our away form is abysmal and at the swamp they're difficult to beat.

i know, sounds about right for a city victory! seriously though, i can see us going there and getting a result, we always pay better in the big games.

can u imagine hughes and fergie shaking hands after a win for city. Baconface almost exploding and mh saying nevermind, these things happen!

warpig said:
tommcfc said:
warpig said:

i know, sounds about right for a city victory! seriously though, i can see us going there and getting a result, we always pay better in the big games.

very true.
at the moment, with a fully fit squad, i can see us getting a result against anyone at CoMs but whether we can do it away is another question. to only have one away win all season is very poor but who knows it is city so anything can happen!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.