Amazing united fans

Nobody gave us a sniff of a chance last year and looked what happened. You just never know, big days bring out big performances from big game players,and we have a decent enough squad that if we all turned it on away from home we could give anyone a run.

Lets hope it starts with a good performance against Chelsea and we build up a bit of momentum towards the end of the season.

MikeF said:
Utd fans can give it all day but can't take it, fact. And this is what irks me about them most.

That's what makes it so much fun winding them up!!

tommcfc said:
warpig said:
tommcfc said:
GoForGlory said:
Means the race is truly on too, hoping this knocked the rags confidence a bit.

Fucking twisted singing songs about Hillsborough.

nah they'll still win it
only 4 points clear and a game in hand if assuming they win that its 7 points clear.
where can you honestly see them slipping up 3 times?
i just hope they get dumped out of the chumps league and fa cup. more chance of that happening than them throwing their title lead away

shited still to play chelsea, arsenal, villa and city. how poetic would it be if we wrecked their title hopes.....

can you really see us winning away there? i'd love us to no doubt but look at our away record and their home one!
this is derby day pal anything can happen

i doubt arsenal or villa will be too much for them but chelsea could certainly get a result.
just saying i realy, honestly can't see them not winning the title

uwerosler28 said:
Taken from red cafe

Hillsborough.

I was at the match as always today (Unfortunately) and from the start, people in the K Stand were singing about Hillsborough disaster, you've probably heard them all before, but the worst one was one guy, shouting

"EAT BLUE STEEL"

HYPOCRYTES?

Who are City to take the morale high ground on united. I stand in the south stand every week and hear plenty of songs about the munich air disaster, and i dont just mean 1 or 2 singing them.

wearethesouthstand said:
they try to compare their crowds with us.. its easy to compare us now with them now but would they get our crowds if they went through what we did... would they fuck
Just ask them to check there attendancies from 87 to 91.
Same capacity as our ground average gates of early 40`000 and late 30`000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.