Amazon prime

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by lunebleu, 3 Dec 2019.

1. Bazzmand Show

Bazzmand Show

I hope they blow Sky etc out of the water and just get the rights, none of this fucking about with multiple subs.

2. chedlee

chedlee

It's all about opinions but I find listening to him like nails on a blackboard, my least favourite commentator of them all.

PinkFinal likes this.
  3. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

A lot less scouse on the show, very noticeable. Keep it up Amazon, will be looking forward to the Boxing Day feast of football.

4. manimanc

manimanc

My stream was bang on, crystal clear picture, no buffering, I think this could be a glimpse into the future where you pay your subscription and choose any match you want, unless you get games by other means of course ;)
    But overall really impressed, the intro with mike joyce at the beginning was good, gabby Logan was the only negative, she's very annoying and not my cup of tea for a presenter.

karen7 likes this.
  5. Mr.Banks

Mr.Banks

I was always under the impression that the veto on the 3pm kos was more about not affecting the lower league attendances.
    Whatever reason it is though, you are correct it needs binning!

6. Marvin

Marvin

I see Liverpool fans are trying to put Trevor Sinclair out of business.

7. I thought the coverage was excellent in terms of punditry and analysis. Intelligent and non biased, made a refreshing change. Better than BT and Sky hands down.
    The stream was excellent apart from the obvious delay but I can live with that. I’m not Jim Beglin’s biggest fan either but again, I can live with that as opposed to Mcmanaman or Spit.
    Well done Amazon

8. Mr.Banks

Mr.Banks

what did he say on that tweet? It's been pulled

Edit: Just seen it, soft arses. Well done Trev!!

9. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

Can't see it to be honest. Reckon we'll be three or four subs going forward. I'm surprised Liberty Global (owners of Virgin Media) haven't jumped in yet.

10. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

I usually find the buffering I can suffer when not playing thru Firestick is caused by the source server and not by my wifi speed.

When using Firestick programs I simply do not get buffering.
    Perhaps after this first game they will adjust their server capacity to account for maximum loads?