Amazon prime

As opposed to 8pm. There's so much televised football that this doesn't feel much different.

They are split between 7.30 and 8.15pm. I'm not bothered by the KO time.
I would be if I was going tonight tbh, not entirely sure why they’ve messed with the standard though

I just get it free on the fire stick, did get it programmed mind, no delays that I could tell.
Delays are when you compare to someone else watching it, and at least a 30s delay to live unfortunately

That's no problem. I will send the wife out to walk the streets and if she sees 10 clients she will soon earn my subscription.
I keep telling her she is sitting on a fortune.
You'll need to have a sit down with her if she pull in 25p a day. Fuck me, I could get that without brushing me teeth. ;)

The pundits did a good job even though we are used to seeing most of them. Gabby and Shearer sound and seem more relaxed and not as competitive to be 'funny' as they are on BBC. Miles better than any BT effort. De Jong is natural and Martinez has some decent analysis too. A step up from the usual fare. Hopefully they can do some more coverage - although there are likely to be some daft scheduling issues on days between games and kick off times which could make it annoying for those for those who go to the games.
Looks like the piper is calling the tune as the usual suspects were more pro City than with their other paymasters although Beglin said with a bit of a sneer that we have not had a clean sheet in all competitions for 7 matches. I would have thought a former Liverpool defender wiuld have been aware that they have had 12 matches since a clean
sheet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.