Ambulance Blocker

When driving the engine on blues the standard of driving in this country is highlighted even more it’s fucking shocking, I’ve seen people tailgating us to get through traffic! People are on phones, drug driving is more prevalent and jump lights I’m surprised there aren’t more fatalities. This guy should’ve been locked up and then made to clean up outside a hospital for his whole community service.
We've seen a gradual erosion and break down of the concept of civic duty and civic life and our emergency services have to deal with the consequences of this in lots of ways.

Think the solution is much bigger than one action and needs carrot as well as stick but, unless there's clear mitigating mental health/cognitive impairment issues with him, making a very clear example of people like this fella should be part of it.

We've seen a gradual erosion and break down of the concept of civic duty and civic life and our emergency services have to deal with the consequences of this in lots of ways.

Think the solution is much bigger than one action and needs carrot as well as stick but, unless there's clear mitigating mental health/cognitive impairment issues with him, making a very clear example of people like this fella should be part of it.
Ye I think the United top gave it away ;)

Not that there is a reason ever to do this, but did he give any justification? Interested to see what was going through his mind, that meant he felt it justified to potentially contribute to someone dying.
He's wearing a united top and he looks like he fucks animals. Not sure he needs any.

I was originally going to post that I was lost for words to describe the actions of this dangerous driver.
And then I came to my senses,got out my dictionary and after much thought and perusing of Collins English Dictionary I finally managed to find the single word that best describes him.

"****" !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.