America to launch ground war and invade N. Korea?

They appear to have finalised plans............hopefully thats as far as it goes but worrying all the same

Well they have no where near enough ground troops in S Korea to launch a ground invasion, and where they to start moving them from stateside, the fat little twat would notice and kick it all off well before the Yanks got numbers on Korean soil.

What the Yanks could do at any moment and with the element of surprise would be to launch huge air and missile strikes that could just about take North Koreas infrastructure and military pretty much out within a few days.

In those few days however North Korea could do an awful lot of damage.

I do think at somepoint they are going to have to take the Norths nuclear facilities down, Kims response will show if he wants to be taken down as well, I suspect not.

The armagheddon that is predicted should the Americans bomb his nuclear facilities is far from being a certainty, and I think any Yank action is still a long way off.

Seems the Joint Chiefs of staff have come to the conclusion that the only way to disarm North Korea is to launch a ground invasion. Its been confirmed in writing to Congressman Ted Lieu and they say they can't even give a rough estimate of likely casualty figures. However they have gone on to outline too Ted what the first hours of invasion will look like.

Sweet dreams Blues.

Is your source? *smh*

Various news channels - see CNN or go on the BBC red button - world news page - has further details - names the general etc
I just read the Guardian story. It is true. The only way to completely destroy the nuclear program would be a ground invasion. That being said, the only way to destroy the British, American, French, Russian, Iranian, etc nuclear programs would be a ground invasion. Air bombings wouldn't suffice.

You might me interested to know, the USA has concrete plans drawn up for it's military to invade, Canada, Great Britain, France and it's other close allies. It is part of what they call the "Three Bears" approach. If things go south they have a soft, medium, and hard way of dealing with the situation. Other nations probably do as well.

Lieu's kind of a dick and not exactly a voice of reason. Both the left and right have their straight up cunts. Lieu is one of them.

Fucking hell...... I'm flying to LA Monday morning to see Morrissey next weekend at the Hollywood Bowl..... better not fuck the gigs up
Can you post anything that doesn't centre around your ridiculous infatuation with that talentless nob end? Wasting your life on that pond slime.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.