America vs Pakistan

stony

America is stepping up the incursions into Pakistan. The Pakistan govt keeps saying it backs the war on terror, yet countless attacks into Afghanistan are launched from Pakistan.
The latest atrocity in Mumbai is another example of the Pakistan govt saying 'nothing to do with us' and the Indians and the West saying 'Oh yes it is'
Are we looking at a prelude for an American invasion of Pakistan ? Bush would love to, and Obama has already said if the need arises, he wouldn't hesitate.
The big question is 'What do we do?' If we backed America in an invasion of Pakistan, the Brixton/Toxteth/Mosside riots of the 80s would look like handbags at dawn.
If the septics go into Pakistan, and I think they are building up to it, this country is going to explode.

They've been itching to get in there since 9/11. Theres a documented phonecall involving bushes defence secretary threatening to "bomb them back to the stone age".

If bush goes in and obama follows the American administration will lose any respect it was regaining since the election. I hate to imagine what this country would be like, both for the warring factions and everyone else. The BNP will have a fucking field day.

Exactly. The US is a bully that wouldn't dare attack a country that can retaliate with instant sunshine.

i think that is why they brought in obama. history will point the finger at him for nuking the middle east . like in american films , the black guy is only there as a stooge.america will push the button and then start shouting "it was the ni##er"

denislawsbackheel said:
Exactly. The US is a bully that wouldn't dare attack a country that can retaliate with instant sunshine.

I wouldn't put money on it. I can see this happening sooner rather than later. Pakistan may have nukes, but do they have the capability to deliver them 3000 miles away ? I'm not so sure.

stony said:
America is stepping up the incursions into Pakistan. The Pakistan govt keeps saying it backs the war on terror, yet countless attacks into Afghanistan are launched from Pakistan.
The latest atrocity in Mumbai is another example of the Pakistan govt saying 'nothing to do with us' and the Indians and the West saying 'Oh yes it is'
Are we looking at a prelude for an American invasion of Pakistan ? Bush would love to, and Obama has already said if the need arises, he wouldn't hesitate.
The big question is 'What do we do?' If we backed America in an invasion of Pakistan, the Brixton/Toxteth/Mosside riots of the 80s would look like handbags at dawn.
If the septics go into Pakistan, and I think they are building up to it, this country is going to explode.
India mat beat them to it,they says it's the Indian 9/11 so let's see what India does in the same situation.

bluemanc said:
stony said:
India mat beat them to it,they says it's the Indian 9/11 so let's see what India does in the same situation.

If India go in, America will be right behind them.

stony said:
bluemanc said:
stony said:

If India go in, America will be right behind them.
and dont forget us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.