American Blues

shroom said:
Picked City because it was Neil Gallagher's favorite team - I get a kick out of his interviews and music.
im sure you mean noel but we will let you off. you have made a brave choice in supporting the blues but with the talent we have these days it wont be long before we are all celebrating.

Grew up in Wisconsin and live in Chicago now. Been supporting City since 96. Following the World Cup over here I really got into football and was looking for a team to follow. After aimlessly wandering for a year or two Oasis broke over here, with the brothers supporting City I decided why not. Little did I know what I was getting myself into as we were quickly relegated a few times. Needless to say its been a roller coaster ride and I wouldn't change it for the world. Manage to make it over for a few matches a year. Good times.

Live in Pittsburgh,PA.... Started watching city play when i moved in with my roomate from england who love the rags then had two more from england who support chelski and arsenal this was about a 2 years ago or so since than i've fell in love with city and i get so much shit from them but i love city through and through

CTID since 2007

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.