American Blues

Madison, Wisc. here.

Played growing up, but never really followed the professional game. A Newcastle fan got me hooked two years ago. Picked City because that's who Newcastle had next and I loved the blue. Totally hooked, although I'm not used to supporting a team with a lot of money.

From NY. Liked city every since they signed Claudio Reyna.

Might have been injured all the time but hey, an English club took a chance on him and that was enough for me.

johnny on the spot said:
Rag sniffer dogs are looking at this thread. And they're hungry.
keep sniffin mate. naturally we are suspicious but i think they are genuine fans here. maybe i will be proved wrong tho.

Add two more to the count! Residing just outside of Philly, my wife and I have become nearly obsessive Blues. I first caught the bug during the '05/'06 season and have managed 4 trips to COMS. My wife had originally enjoyed the team and sport, but wasn't a fanatic until she came to a live match. Now she's nearly more committed than I! :-)

We'll be down in Baltimore for the Inter match. Can't wait!!

Originally from Manchester but now living in NC. Wll be at theBaltimoe Game (and Atlanta if I can make it).

Come on you blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.