American looking for City-Chelsea ticket

Rydad1

Greetings all!

I'm a City supporter based in Washington D.C, and I'm looking to make the trip over for the City-Chelsea game on September 20th.

What's the best way for me to find a ticket (just need 1) to this match? I'm used to stubhub, etc here in the states, but Im told the secondary ticket market is a bit different in the UK.

Any help would be much appreciated!

CTID

Don Karleone said:
Wouldn't hurt to follow @CityTicketX on twitter either.

This...

I'd tweet this and ask closer to the actual match, you'll see many listed (at face value)

Avoid ticket exchange sites as they are usually inflated prices.

Why Always Ste said:
Don Karleone said:
Wouldn't hurt to follow @CityTicketX on twitter either.

This...

I'd tweet this and ask closer to the actual match, you'll see many listed (at face value)

Avoid ticket exchange sites as they are usually inflated prices.

I'd honestly rather pay a higher price and have a guaranteed ticket a decent amount of time in advance as opposed to waiting until the last minute. This trip is solely to attend the match so I dont wanna take any chances. I just want to be sure its a legit ticket.

Rydad1 said:
Also decided on a quick 3 day trip over for the United match on Nov 1. :-)

Viagogo is your friend for that one.

Just make sure you're putting the overtime in at work before buying a ticket for that one!

If you are trying to guarantee a ticket in advance then you're probably going to have to go through either Viagogo or Stubhub.

Rydad1 said:
Also decided on a quick 3 day trip over for the United match on Nov 1. :-)

I can understand coming over to see a top of the table clash against Chelsea but why would you want to fly all that way for a game against a mid table side ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.