American looking for City-Chelsea ticket

Blue Mist said:
Rydad1 said:
Also decided on a quick 3 day trip over for the United match on Nov 1. :-)

I can understand coming over to see a top of the table clash against Chelsea but why would you want to fly all that way for a game against a mid table side ?

I was waiting for this. :-)

chris85mcfc said:
Rydad1 said:

Viagogo is your friend for that one.

Just make sure you're putting the overtime in at work before buying a ticket for that one!

If you are trying to guarantee a ticket in advance then you're probably going to have to go through either Viagogo or Stubhub.

I'm trying to stay below $200 (US) for a good lower level City-Chelsea ticket.

Im a police officer in Washington DC, there is plenty of overtime!

Rydad1 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Rydad1 said:

Just make sure you're putting the overtime in at work before buying a ticket for that one!

If you are trying to guarantee a ticket in advance then you're probably going to have to go through either Viagogo or Stubhub.

$200 !!! Go corporate mate, get a ticket on here for less than half that tops, but it'll be more fun sat with the South Stand moaners....

gouldybob said:
Rydad1 said:
chris85mcfc said:

$200 !!! Go corporate mate, get a ticket on here for less than half that tops, but it'll be more fun sat with the South Stand moaners....

Id prefer less! I guess I'm used to ticket prices for events over here in the states....

chris85mcfc said:
Rydad1 said:

What's that?

Dunne's own goal said:
chris85mcfc said:
Rydad1 said:

What's that?

The new name for e-bay's ticket selling section

To the OP,if you are willing to pay extra,go for corporate.Probably be around £150 each but I reckon worth it .I'm pretty sure if you enquire early,they'll be available .

Rydad1 said:
What does corporate get me?

And I just call the club to enquire?

there are a few options. from a pie and chips to a full blown 5 course meal. ring them quickly though as its a high profile game and will sell out quickly. if the game is moved you stand a better chance. remember all prices are subject to vat, think you can claim that back as a tourist?

you can also keep an eye on this forum, tickets will be available here and there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.