American owners a serious threat to our game ?

Its a training ground. Have you seen Liverpools AXA centre - its fantastic. As is Arsenals trianing ground.

As for Old Trafford, its an Old Ground, the San Siro is also old too. Some people prefer the old art deco house rather than the modern mcmansion.

Lets hope the Saudi's dont invest cricket. They will knock down Lords to build a bigger ground. SOmeone like you would be like 'ooohhhh investment'.
You obviously have no idea how much has been invested in East Manchester by Sheikh Mansour creating thousands of jobs and transforming the entire area.

Did you think the same way when it was Arsenal (and the rags) able to spend such riches 'flowing into football' back in the day, totally unchecked?
Makes me piss when I see fans of Arsenal, Liverpool or United say this...
The last thing they want is fairness... they just want their teams back on top, winning everything with no threat or competition from anyone else.

Makes me piss when I see fans of Arsenal, Liverpool or United say this...
The last thing they want is fairness... they just want their teams back on top, winning everything with no threat or competition from anyone else.
Yep, preferably financed by leveraged buyouts or blood diamonds.

Have the murderers or unclean improved the areas their respective shit holes reside in one iota?!?

Compare that with the amount of money directly put into the Manchester economy as a result of our takeover.

Who have been behind sustained attempts to destabilise us, have us kicked out of European competition, be found guilty without due process?

Cowardly cunts, wonder when they'll get bored? ;-))))))

Yeah. I think a cap on the money flowing into football would be good for the game.

Your the one who confused 'investment' in football with what is just player wages and agent fees. Your the one who thinks Saudi Arabia is 'investing in football'.
The lack of understanding displayed amidst the non joined up thinking in this post is absolutely beyond belief.

I’m not sure if you’re just thick or wilfully pig ignorant

american owners quite simply dont like any kind of true competition and seek to eradicate it at all costs, american sport is a closed shop, no relegation or promotion and they will slowly look to do the same here
The irony of American sport leagues is that they are, at their centre, a hybrid communist / oligarchical monopolistic enterprise.

America and Britain will always be 2 different cultures in society and sport.

Americans are more interested in profit and globalisation in our game compared to our owners who are more local businessmen owned in lower leagues who are more fan focused than profit driven (Obiviously will still want to make money).

I do admit Ryan Reynolds (Canadian) and Rob McElhenney have definitely done some good for our game as its helped Non League and lower league clubs get some much needed money and publicity so I can't fault that.

If there are more Ryan Reynolds and McElhenneys out there then I'm all for it as it brings people together to support their clubs.

You obviously have no idea how much has been invested in East Manchester by Sheikh Mansour creating thousands of jobs and transforming the entire area.
No he sure does not our owners change the city for the greater good of locals but he is impressed with a newly built shed in Liverpool sponsored by an insurer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.