Amir Khan Fight

oh my word....this is the first time ive seen kotelnik fight tbh and if that's how he usually is then how the hell did he get to become champion? he was like a sparring partner tonight, stood there, let khan throw his little jabs then watched him run away...and now we have a "new star of british boxing", Barry Mcguigan is so far up khan's arse its unreal...dont care what anybody says, he's still wank

Roach is a terrific character.

How he manages to dedicatedly coach champion boxers between solving mysteries with his talking dog, I'll never know.

and now we have a "new star of british football, martin samuel is so far up hughes arse its unreal...dont care what anybody says, he's still wank. Thats what rival fans say about CITY!NO?

johnny on the spot said:
alextrueblue said:
quite honestly the worst 'world champion' i've ever seen.
kotelnik is shit and yes i am an ex boxer so can offer criticism!

Fair play, but you must admit that this was some turnaround by Khan. Big credit to Roach for this.

yes johnny you are correct, credit to khan and his team for sticking to a very very clever plan.
just annoyed at the calibre of 'champ' he wouldn't make top 10 in britain! although khan can only fight what's in front of him
so not his fault, just very shrewd promoting from warren.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.