Amir Khan Fight

Bigga said:
FrankboffCTID said:
Mr Roache is a legend, nuff said.

Indeed. He tailors needs to fighters for them to achieve.

Khan NEEDED to be on his bike, which indicates to me, that Roache thinks that Khan has a suspect chin.

Remarkable game plan from the Master Teacher.
the problem is warren will not let amir khan fight a decent boxer so we will not see the cnut knocked out anytime soon, its has-beens and unknown fights for the arrogant shit

Having a debate atm with a mate, discussing the potential of a Hatton vs Khan fight. Be a good fight, Khan obviously has the speed and youth with him, but Hatton would be determined to beat Khan I think. Would love to see him beat the f*ck out of Khan, just because the amount of critiscm the hitman gets now.

I have to say well done to Khan got a World title SKY will love this and we wont hear and see the end of this. He can say he won a world title. As for Kotelnik he hadn't got the legs Khan was always moving and Kotelnik hasn't got a stunning shot that can stop you from moving around the ring. If I was Khan I would milk this and fight some bums for a while as if he is to go in against the likes of Hatton , Witter they have the power to stun him. I am not even going to mention Manny as he will out class him. The fighters that they want Khan to fight be it Marquez , Morales , Hatton , Witter and even Timothy Bradley all have that stunning punch which will stop Khan in his tracks. He will have to prove it against these guys that he is the KING OF THE WORLD but these guys have that power to knock him out.

Taking nothing away from him it was a good win. I think Khan may well be the new Frank Bruno when he won the World title. Won against a weak champion then lost it when he step up to one of the best in Tyson and if Khan wants these fights then I can see a repeat of Bruno. Well done I am shocked at how poor Kotelnik was but the fights are only going to get harder from here on.

khan has fantastic potential. when he fills out a bit, he could be a force to be rekoned with.

BlueMooner87 said:
Bigga said:
Indeed. He tailors needs to fighters for them to achieve.

Khan NEEDED to be on his bike, which indicates to me, that Roache thinks that Khan has a suspect chin.

Remarkable game plan from the Master Teacher.
the problem is warren will not let amir khan fight a decent boxer so we will not see the cnut knocked out anytime soon, its has-beens and unknown fights for the arrogant shit

Its this kind of post tonight that you have to laugh at.

"Has Beens and Unknown's" - i mean anyone that isn't in a fit a aperpletic rage can actually believe that line, as Khan becomes World Champion.

I don't like the guy; the lack of charisma, what i thought was a lack of any kind of strategic talent (until tonight) and the fact that everything from knocking people over in his car to seemingly everyone's first hand opinion say he's a twat.

But, tonight, his knockers are coming across incredibly bitter; he's become World Champion, up a weight class, at 22. He took some hits tonight and responded by throwing punches straight back.

He still has some questions to answer but absolutely no criticisms leveled of him tonight, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.