Amrik Gill

If anyone has been ripped off by him and needs a pint to calm down, try Duffys in Chorlton
I’ve seen him outside there before. Don’t know how he’s not been taken round the back and had his head caved in

It’s amazing how long some of these guys carve a living out of the bottom end of touting. Absolute pond life within what was, from my experience, an otherwise honourable world. Never had a tout rip me off. Not once. Bought some of my favourite memories from touts, including a ticket to the QPR game 40 minutes before kick off. I was there, because of a tout, who called me, named his (very fair) price and met me where we agreed, outside the front entrance. Never for a second doubted he’d be there. Old mate of my dad’s. Respect.

Where’s he getting £100 a month from to pay his sister? I assume he hasn’t got a job.

My mum leant me £3000 when I moved a few years ago. She now has every penny back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.