Amsterdam by car?

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Thinking of driving for this one,has anyone done this and if so whats the best option re costs?

Driving to London,staying with relatives then onto Amsterdam day of the match via Channel Tunnel if I can.

Cheers in advance.

You can get an over night ferry from hull to Rotterdam for about £300 a car including a cabin. Good Craic on board too!

DFDS Seaways usually the best route and cheapest to Amsterdam m8 . Dover - Dunkirk at around £70 . Always handy to have breakdown cover too . As im a member of the AA i use the 5 * breakdown cover which is good value .
and get a insurance Green card . Upgrades your European car insurance from 3rd party to fully comprehensive .
Drove to Hanburg , Shalke , Dortmund , Munich and Wolfsburg .

Went last year, piece of piss.

About 3 1/2 hours from Calais iirc, easy roads watch out for speed cameras though.

Channel Tunnel is ace as well, very flexible if you're early/late you can just get on the one when you arrive. It's a bit eerie though as I don't remember seeing a human being before getting on the train.

Tbilisi said:
Thinking of driving for this one,has anyone done this and if so whats the best option re costs?

Driving to London,staying with relatives then onto Amsterdam day of the match via Channel Tunnel if I can.

Cheers in advance.

Hull / Rotterdam are doing a good deal.

It's a slog driving from Manchester.

I've drove loads of times. Bout 4 hours drive from Calais.

It's all about the cheapest crossing, like I said hull/Rotterdam doing a 79 quid crossing, and 30 minute drive to the dam, you could even park at the boat and get the bus as car parks are worse than london.

Tbilisi said:

Cheers in advance.

I drove from Manc to my mates near Breda a few years ago.

Left at 4am, ferry in Dover at 8am, on the piss at his local at 2pm.

Filled my boot up with goodies on the way home, the savings paid for my trip and peccy

spam1967 said:
Tbilisi said:

Cheers in advance.

It's all about the cheapest crossing, like I said hull/Rotterdam doing a 79 quid crossing, and 30 minute drive to the dam, you could even park at the boat and get the bus as car parks are worse than london.

Do you have a link?

Tbilisi said:
spam1967 said:
Tbilisi said:

Cheers in advance.

Do you have a link?
4 hours from Calais got a tracketer? Not sorted anything out but I'll be driving I am both cheap and fun. FTG fuck off before you start;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.