an apology to manchester also thousht on pl proposal

i see skies of blue said:
Martin MCFC UK said:
fair play its ur opinion if u dnt like rangers i cant force but we both hate man u and thts what matters

Indeed - our mutual distain of all things red is a good thing.

PS what's your opinion on Barry the Ned? oh and Lorenzo!

i used to like barry ferguson but since he came back to rangers from blackburn rangers ive never liked him he doesnt want to play for theam anymore and he is past his prime and should just retire or next season he will sit on the bench at rangers or some english pl like spurs or hull

i'm a rangers fan too....sort of watched out for their results when i was growing up...god knows why, no-one in family is scottish

then in my late 20's i moved up to barrhead (paisley) for a couple of years whilst working in scotland and the company i worked for had 2 rangers ST's, needless to say one was booked out permanantly ;p

used to love walking up from the tunnel towards the ground.....my ST was in the old wooden stand section, which i believe is a listed building now along with the glass staircase ;)

anyway, up the gers!!!!! (the more huns the better ;p)

shadygiz said:
i'm a rangers fan too....sort of watched out for their results when i was growing up...god knows why, no-one in family is scottish

then in my late 20's i moved up to barrhead (paisley) for a couple of years whilst working in scotland and the company i worked for had 2 rangers ST's, needless to say one was booked out permanantly ;p

used to love walking up from the tunnel towards the ground.....my ST was in the old wooden stand section, which i believe is a listed building now along with the glass staircase ;)

anyway, up the gers!!!!! (the more huns the better ;p)

cheers celtic n united are scum

On Rangers and sectatianism - what was the score with your Orange away kit a few years back? The link to the Protestant Orangemen and the marching season is just way to obvious for my liking. Do you know what a friend once said about that? "Errr it's not orange, it's tangerine" YEAH RIGHT!

I suppose you could say the same thing about Celtic having a Yellow away kit in homeage to the Tricolor?

Lots of clubs fans hate United, should we be supporting all of them too??

Take the Old Firm and their bigotry and shove them where the sun don't shine.

lancs blue said:
Lots of clubs fans hate United, should we be supporting all of them too??

Take the Old Firm and their bigotry and shove them where the sun don't shine.

LOL. Hates United he says; that's what counts he says. Nary a day goes by without one of these sottish threads.

softlad said:
On Rangers and sectatianism - what was the score with your Orange away kit a few years back? The link to the Protestant Orangemen and the marching season is just way to obvious for my liking. Do you know what a friend once said about that? "Errr it's not orange, it's tangerine" YEAH RIGHT!

I suppose you could say the same thing about Celtic having a Yellow away kit in homeage to the Tricolor?

Ha! Hardly. Show me yellow on the Irish flag. Celtic regularly have a yellow kit, the Rangers one was a one-off which caused great outcry and was dropped after one season.

Rangers drop orange strip after sectarian outcry
<a class="postlink" href="http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_20021006/ai_n12580288/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... n12580288/</a>

The sectarian thing is a serious issue mind - difficult when the prejudice is so engrained in society. Not taking sides or saying who is right or wrong but am glad the situation is less fraught than it used to be for all concenred.. As I said - the minority spoil it for the majority.

Football is a game. Passion and loyaly are great, get behind your team by all means but smashing the place up or getting in a fight over it is just stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.