An Incredibly Powerful Video By Wolves:

I’ve lost a good friend and a cousin to suicide. And heard about lots more men going the same way. I know people say you should speak out and talk but I just wonder if it’s that easy? Does the speaking out actually help? Or do these people feel like there is no help at all for their feelings and that’s why they take the action they take. It’s such a huge issue and such a shame.

Big respect to wolves for the message and the awareness.

do you remember that Norwich City one from a couple of years back - that was a real gut punch ending that made you think

That was a tough watch. I'm assuming that the video has subsequently been edited, as I didn't see any footage of suicides in it. Which is good. All credit to Wolves for the initiative. I felt for the bloke who admitted that he's been struggling with his mental health.

Wow..... that's a thought provoking video. Beautiful and sensitive and shows what talking can do. Cried my eyes out. Credit to Wolves for that video

I’ve lost a good friend and a cousin to suicide. And heard about lots more men going the same way. I know people say you should speak out and talk but I just wonder if it’s that easy? Does the speaking out actually help? Or do these people feel like there is no help at all for their feelings and that’s why they take the action they take. It’s such a huge issue and such a shame.

Big respect to wolves for the message and the awareness.
Sorry to hear that mate. I personally find that talking does help, I used to keep everything bottled up and got to the point that i had reached my limit but fortunately came out the other side and after counselling etc, have learned that talking does help, obviously i can't speak for everyone as we all react differently but would encourage anyone to talk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.