An open letter to Garry Cook......

m27 said:
Kris_Musampa said:
Have you read the papers today?

Nobody on these pages is qualified to say what is in the best interests of MCFC, all you have is an opinion of that.

The chairman and owners of the club make the "best interest" decisions, and apart from a few clappers nee foamers on here, very few people see the wisdom in this action.

The pressure on Mancini is massive from the off. I truly hope he delivers and we can get this debacle behind us as soon as possible.

I think more than "very few" see the wisdom in sacking Hughes and please tell me why this is a "debacle"? Sacking a manager without having a replacement lined up might constitute a "debacle" but not this.

Unproven manager with no history of winning things (out).
Manager of a similar age with a very healthy CV and record of winning things (in).

Not really a debacle is it?

Simply put and impossible to argue with

Tueartssocktags said:
For someone with your obvious integrity and experience in business I am staggered and quite frankly appalled at the way you have handled this matter and feel strongly that you owe Mr. Hughes and indeed all of us supporters a full and frank explanation of the events.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael Billings, seasoncard holder block 228.

.....looks like the OP got his wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.