An unpopular opinion

I don’t think Manchester is a very good city, well certainly not as good as its inhabitants make it out to be.

Mancunians in general have a very high opinion of themselves and their city, but the truth is the people and the place are no better than a lot of other places.

I agree to an extent but not completely. An old family friend who departed for Yorkshire described Manchester as containing the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I think that’s right. I knew some lovely people yet also some utter pieces of shit. Think scally culture, thieving scrotes, people proud of their own ignorance, Liam Gallagher wannabes or work shy individuals who’ll make nothing of their lives. The city has traditionally been full of them.

I don’t think Manchester is a very good city, well certainly not as good as its inhabitants make it out to be.

Mancunians in general have a very high opinion of themselves and their city, but the truth is the people and the place are no better than a lot of other places.
You are right in one thing.

You don't think

I agree to an extent but not completely. An old family friend who departed for Yorkshire described Manchester as containing the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I think that’s right. I knew some lovely people yet also some utter pieces of shit. Think scally culture, thieving scrotes, people proud of their own ignorance, Liam Gallagher wannabes or work shy individuals who’ll make nothing of their lives. The city has traditionally been full of them.
Every town and every city has those

You’ve got a real hatred of Manchester I can never quite get! The bullying you got may explain it!

Try fighting back next time ..... worked for most mancs that

Traditionally, WTF do you know, you are welsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.