An unpopular opinion

That’s a bit bleak.... that said I have a similar opinion about those having kids knowing damn well they expect the state to pay for them / bring them up.
I'm not exactly a full-blown antinatalist but if you were to dig deep enough into the reasons why people have children, I think we'd find that almost all of them were selfish.

I'm not exactly a full-blown antinatalist but if you were to dig deep enough into the reasons why people have children, I think we'd find that almost all of them were selfish.

That’s probably very true. At the most base level the act is selfish in that the kids never asked to be born.... what specifically would you say is so bad about the world today? I know there’s some awful stuff happening but I like to think most of us are decent people who generally want to do good... or am I being naive?

That’s probably very true. At the most base level the act is selfish in that the kids never asked to be born.... what specifically would you say is so bad about the world today? I know there’s some awful stuff happening but I like to think most of us are decent people who generally want to do good... or am I being naive?
It's not that, necessarily, it's more the existing systems that determine a child's future the second it leaves the womb. The class you're born in to, the race you happen to be, the gender you happen to be, the hereditary health problems you're currently unaware of. People say life is a gift but I think it's a curse. I don't believe that "every birth is ultimately a murder" like some staunch antinatalists I've met online, but I didn't find these people by accident - I found these people and their opinions because I already shared most of them.

It's not that, necessarily, it's more the existing systems that determine a child's future the second it leaves the womb. The class you're born in to, the race you happen to be, the gender you happen to be, the hereditary health problems you're currently unaware of. People say life is a gift but I think it's a curse. I don't believe that "every birth is ultimately a murder" like some staunch antinatalists I've met online, but I didn't find these people by accident - I found these people and their opinions because I already shared most of them.
Is that you tange?

Liverpool are a good team.
Political correctness is wank.
Britain is a decaying country.
Liberal democracies are doomed to failure, because it is impossible to be everything to everyone and not hurt anyone’s feelings.
City won’t win the Treble in 2020.
A woman will become the first President or Vice President of the United States in 2020.
A gay man is the smartest Democrat in the race for President in 2020.
An orange man is the dumbest person in the race for President in 2020.

Last edited:
1) VAR is the right way to go

2) Remain

3) Average bods on social media and forums should lay off the abuse to opposition footballers/politicians/celebrity’s - it pisses me off when they die the opinion suddenly changes. Why not just be f*cking nice in the first place or not mention your dislike. Life’s too short.

4) Tea and Coffee and most hot drinks are disgusting

5) I wish religion didn’t exist

6) I don’t trust Dogs

7) I post on a Man City forum and dont really care if Man City win or lose ... unless they’re playing Spurs or Liverpool. In which case I’m a Blue.

8) England football team are a good decent bunch and have been for a good number of years now.

9) Blur were great.

10) FA/Refs are not corrupt

11) I like Jeremy Corbyn

12) Olympic Stadium is far better than Upton Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.