"And for the Leeds Game"

trevorriley

Any ideas please for the Leeds FA cup game, it would be good to get the atmosphere going right from the start.

Against Watford in the Kippax corner the flags looked brilliant. Are the same guys doing this again, anybody else bringing something to the table ?

The Poznan looked good against Watford to........

Poznań when their team is read out.
Get those banners and flags in the ground.
Get the groups of song starters to slow the fuck down when singing (it's not a race and it fails to catch on when it's sung like a runaway train).
Get the Singing Section to sing songs for longer so the rest of the ground can join in for longer (too often it dies out before the rest of the ground start singing).

Caveman said:
Poznań when their team is read out.
Get those banners and flags in the ground.
Get the groups of song starters to slow the fuck down when singing (it's not a race and it fails to catch on when it's sung like a runaway train).
Get the Singing Section to sing songs for longer so the rest of the ground can join in for longer (too often it dies out before the rest of the ground start singing).

sounds like we need a "capo" ............................. ;-)

I'll possibly cheer when we score. No guarantees though.

pinkwheeltrim said:
I think I might have a poo. I've had many a wee at the ground but haven,t had a poo since Maine Road!

I have never had a poo in the 40 years I've been going to football stadiums!!! No idea why not. Never occurred to me until you mentioned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.