And he goes by the name of Alvarez...good luck Julian!

Good luck to him - he was part of the treble winning side and for that, will always be fondly thought of by near-enough every fan!

Don't think he was good enough to ever be a starter for us (in my opinion!!) so £81m is a ludicrously good fee for a backup.

Good business for the club. Seemed to be a popular member of the squad and I can understand his ambition. There was definitely a drop off in performance in the second half of last season. I think we gave youngsters to cover for him and I would say Oscar has more talent than Julian will ever have. I would like to see how he gets on playing more in the middle as a false nine.

Sad to see him go. Great player and he'll do bits in La liga.

Lived in the same apartments of a family I know.

They said he was really nice and friendly and as my friends knew he was my lads favourite player he sent him a WhatsApp video message. He was absolutely made up.

All the best Julian and thanks for making my lad one of the happiest kids in the world

One of those this. Right time probably for all involved. What interested me about the video City have put about his goodbye is the amount of goals from range he scored. Gundo and Mahrez scored their fair share too. Feel like we've not got many who can do that now. Rodri, KDB, Foden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.