And he goes by the name of Alvarez...good luck Julian!

This time last year we were saying the Palmer deal to Chelsea was a good deal..when in fact it was the biggest bargain of all time. But nobody was to know just how good he'd be from the off. Fast forward a year and to get 82 million doobies for Alvarez seems absolutely fantastic business. Now, if he becomes a baloney doors winner in the next few seasons,again it'll seem on the cheap side, but hindsight is such a wonderful thing hey. A great bit of business in my most humble of opinions.
I don’t know if Palmer was a bargain for them when he would have been on the bench a ton last season. This season would have been different for sure. But the kid bagged most of his goals on PK’s. Cole is very good but not a next level player in my opinion

Hooked again tonight at ht this time
Any idea what the reason was?

He was a good kid but was never a city player in a million years. Lost the ball almost constantly, his first touch was piss poor and so was his awareness. His pressing was all too over excited as opposed to blocking passing lanes and timing it right - saw him charge in on defenders too often only for them to easily dribble it past him or take him completely out of the press with a simple one two. The games at the start of last season with him in the line up were like basketball games - having him in the team almost single handedly sacrificed all control we'd usually have over (almost) every games

He made almost everything look hard - all huff and puff, and his through balls were always telegraphed before hed even played them, nice finisher at times though.

Wish him all the best mind and tbh I'd expect he might be more suited to a team like atletico

Any idea what the reason was?

He was a good kid but was never a city player in a million years. Lost the ball almost constantly, his first touch was piss poor and so was his awareness. His pressing was all too over excited as opposed to blocking passing lanes and timing it right - saw him charge in on defenders too often only for them to easily dribble it past him or take him completely out of the press with a simple one two. The games at the start of last season with him in the line up were like basketball games - having him in the team almost single handedly sacrificed all control we'd usually have over (almost) every games

He made almost everything look hard - all huff and puff, and his through balls were always telegraphed before hed even played them, nice finisher at times though.

Wish him all the best mind and tbh I'd expect he might be more suited to a team like atletico

I dunno the reason to be honest, just had a look like I do when a few leave us to see if they played, scored etc, and noticed been hooked both times.

Maybe he's just settling in yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.