And he goes by the name of Alvarez...good luck Julian!

never wanted him from the beginning :-)

Always felt good when seeing his name on the teamsheet know it would mean 100% effort

Great deal for everyone, but I'm still not sure City are doing the right thing.
I`m sure you must know we never stand in any players way should they want to leave, as long as we get a decent return on the sale and we are happy with the repayments.
We move on,as we always do.
We seem to say this every year ... yet we keep on winning without these players.

Thanks Julian, I 'll remember his contribution last season when Haaland was out.

I can see the attacking aspect of the squad is going down the pacey, flair type style which I'm not quite sure he fits.

A good deal all around, we developed him as a player, he helped us win everything. He recognised that he wouldn't be a starter, we recognised that he would be elsewhere, so collected a hefty sum for him.

Last edited:
Good luck to him

He's good enough to deserve a chance at being of one of the main men for a side where he'll play every week.

Atletico is a good club for his level and ability, apart from their shithousing ways. Good business for us and the right move for him.

I'm sure he'll do well. I guess they're hoping he'll be their next Griezmann.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.