And he goes by the name of Alvarez...good luck Julian!

Personally, I'm gutted he's gone. Very few opportunities to get a run in his favoured position, but made an impact when he could and bailed us out a few times.

As much as I liked him, I never got the sense he was staying, but I always thought it was my imagination (probably because his nature of muted celebrations).

I think Athleti have got their modern day Forlan.

I think it's a perfect fit for him.

I will be attempting to see how he fares and I don't like watching La Liga.

Oh and watching Vinny's Bayern and I hate pre-Vinny's Bayern!!

This time last year we were saying the Palmer deal to Chelsea was a good deal..when in fact it was the biggest bargain of all time. But nobody was to know just how good he'd be from the off. Fast forward a year and to get 82 million doobies for Alvarez seems absolutely fantastic business. Now, if he becomes a baloney doors winner in the next few seasons,again it'll seem on the cheap side, but hindsight is such a wonderful thing hey. A great bit of business in my most humble of opinions.

Personally, I'm gutted he's gone. Very few opportunities to get a run in his favoured position, but made an impact when he could and bailed us out a few times.

As much as I liked him, I never got the sense he was staying, but I always thought it was my imagination (probably because his nature of muted celebrations).

I think Athleti have got their modern day Forlan.

I think it's a perfect fit for him.

I will be attempting to see how he fares and I don't like watching La Liga.

Oh and watching Vinny's Bayern and I hate pre-Vinny's Bayern!!
I’ve not seen any of Vinny’s Bayern - what do you hate about them ? I want him to do well but I’m not fond of Bayern so mixed feelings about it.

I’ve not seen any of Vinny’s Bayern - what do you hate about them ? I want him to do well but I’m not fond of Bayern so mixed feelings about it.

I don't like the fact they emulated the Scum's decision to buy all the best talent from rival teams to go on their league domination and became a one horse league.

Our rise is different as we've a manager that has instilled a winning ethic within the City mindset and 99% of potential and mid-level players can take part of being the cog in a wheel.

Maybe I'm biased, but that's how I see it.

I don't like the fact they emulated the Scum's decision to buy all the best talent from rival teams to go on their league domination and became a one horse league.

Our rise is different as we've a manager that has instilled a winning ethic within the City mindset and 99% of potential and mid-level players can take part of being the cog in a wheel.

Maybe I'm biased, but that's how I see it.
It’s not a recent VC related trend though - they’ve been a one horse league for a long time….last season aside (potentially this one too).

But ok yeah I see your point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.