And I thought the game passed without trouble.....

We had full cans thrown at us when walking from Wembley Park tube station (the first part of the video). Utd fans lined up all along where the police were moving them from and pelted any blues below with missiles!

I saw 2 lots of trouble, on the way to the ground a united fan and his mrs was walking through the city fans away from the ground, the city fan started being a dick and it kicked off a bit.'then after the game outside near the bottom of the wembley arch.

Posted this in another thread but I think it's more apt here

United fans are twats. Outside the Moore Spice bar they were throwing stuff at the city coaches.

Leaving the Green car park I saw a city fan on the floor wearing a neckbrace and a rag handcuffed nearby. Continue past the united buses (genius by Wembley police to send all cars past them to exit) and some rag steps in front of the car. The others start rocking the car and spitting at us, one even opens the door in the back. The rag in front finally moves we drive off and another dickhead throws a traffic cone at us. Bitter Scum.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Posted this in another thread but I think it's more apt here

United fans are twats. Outside the Moore Spice bar they were throwing stuff at the city coaches.

Leaving the Green car park I saw a city fan on the floor wearing a neckbrace and a rag handcuffed nearby. Continue past the united buses (genius by Wembley police to send all cars past them to exit) and some rag steps in front of the car. The others start rocking the car and spitting at us, one even opens the door in the back. The rag in front finally moves we drive off and another dickhead throws a traffic cone at us. Bitter Scum.

Saw the young lad on the floor and i just hope he is ok. Disgusting to see and glad they had the twat that did it in cuffs. At the exact same time a saw a young blue who had just had his nose broken as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.