And I thought the game passed without trouble.....

gobshite on the tube on way back asked me if i wanted it whilst he was with his 5 mates and i was with my 10 year old son.
You could see the m.i.b`s lining up along the sides on way back to the tube after the game just looking for trouble, horrible bastards, really stood out today for me the difference in the behaviour of both sets of fans.

We come out of entrace K after watching the players do the poznan and all that, the rags were already going past our bit when we come out.
I seen around 10 fights brake out on different occasions, ones one Wembely way were worse than the ones on the concorse, cones and all sorts being chucked about.
I made a dart down an entry as they had the steps shut to get to the top of park station.
The rags fookin off with 10 mins to go didnt help as the further from the ground you got the more they were.

Quite surprised about the amount of trouble people are reporting. I left the stadium (although I was one of the later ones out) went to get car and my mate drove back without a problem.

Yeah it wasn't very fun coming down to the tube station. It staggered me as the city fans down that end were at least 50 - 75% families/couples/older people etc.

The classless bastards were just penning us in. Saw lots of kids crying.

For those that ever try to defend this bullshit, then shame on you. Because it wasn't two sets of guys who wanted a fight, it was grown men barging through families using intimidation and bullying against much much smaller opposition and throwing punches at anyone male. While I didnt see any families actually attacked, seeing kids crying as their parents put them behind their backs was rediculous.

There was clear strength in numbers for the rags also.

Our bus got bricked coming out of the car park. All I did was wish them a safe journey back to Wolverhampton (that's what it said on their coach). One idiot tried to get on the bus.

Fucking useless Met were nowhere to be seen at the time. Eventually we managed to attract the attention of one plod and a large group then ran over to where the buses and cars were queuing to get out.

There was serious goading after the game by some real old rags on both sides of Wembley Way up to Wembley park just before the bridge.
"Where's your Munich songs" was their favourite. The police stood and watched.
City now have a lot of women and children and we were far outnumbered by their "lads" .
I think we pissed them off today!

I did the good samartian act and elbowed a tosser in the face before dragging the mouthy gobshite to a copper before he got himself killed (well severely battered at least), in hindsight maybe i should have left him to it.

I was walking down Wembley Way and found myself amongst a huge group of United fans very few City about which surprised me considering how quickly they got out the stadium (btw loved Adrian Chiles comment about this on the itv coverage, "they should be back home in time for the rest of the post match analysis").

Anyway as I was walking along they were singing to my right I didn't even look at them knowing that would be all it took, suddenly one grabbed my arm and called me a c*nt and every name under the sun and even accused me of coming from Stockport! I felt threatened and a bit worried but I wasn't hurt in anyway.

A lot of clubs have this terrible section of support like our own fans who continue to chant Munich, which undermines everything that we try and differ from ourselves and them lot IMO. However United's is particularly bad it seems everytime they loose they try and cause trouble im positive City wouldn't have caused this much bother if we they had lost. I cast my mind back to last seasons semi at Eastlands which other than today was the worst violence I have seen at a footy game (im 19 and missed the 80's!)

Great day though and I must say one older united fan came up to me on the platform and shook my hand saying "you deserved it" so there is a nice side to their fan base too, lets not let our hatred for them cloud our judgement totally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.