And I thought the game passed without trouble.....

beanie the horse said:
TheBlueNowhere said:
That's barely anything, the game did more or less pass without trouble.

True.

Saying that, I parked my car in Brent and had to walk through the Utd section. The were seriously goading City fans, some with kids, and thankfully none rose to the bait. An exemplary performance by City on and off the pitch today.

I parked on east lane in brent and the only rags I saw were being goaded by blues! Other than that odd few I didn't see any rags at all, they had all left by the time I got out.

M35 Blue said:
Me and a few mates somehow find ourselves in the middle of a proper battle after the match.
Aload of obvious city hooligans appeared from no where to our right and then the next moment about 30 middle aged men appeared from the left....some carrying bats.
Went off proper, police were nowhere.40 years old....have they really got nothing better to do with their lives. sad twats.
this was between there proper boy's and our's.They didn't expect to bump into city lad's who wouldn't run.Only about 15 city the rest must have still been in watford.

I fuckin hate United with every single bone and fibre in my body. They're the scum of this earth and for any Blue to say they're oblivious to them or they couldn't care less about what they do or say etc is just plain wrong. It's like ignoring the fact that you've got gangs of scrotes hanging outside your house every night torching cars and smashing the place up. As the song goes, "We all agree where United should be, shovelling shit on the Isle of Capri"

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I fuckin hate United with every single bone and fibre in my body. They're the scum of this earth and for any Blue to say they're oblivious to them or they couldn't care less about what they do or say etc is just plain wrong. It's like ignoring the fact that you've got gangs of scrotes hanging outside your house every night torching cars and smashing the place up. As the song goes, "We all agree where United should be, shovelling shit on the Isle of Capri"

I agree...Ooooooooh Capri, Oooooh Capri, shoveling shit on the isle of Capri!

BlackleyBlue said:
So did I until I read this: http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/8982609.Witnesses_recall_town_centre_football__riot_/

Nice to see the rags get some of their own medicine!

absolute bollocks. it was city fans chasing city fans.

hahahaha this was hilarious, i had some how ended up on a coach full of city "lads" and there was 2 coaches of us. we got off at sainsburys and everyone started running throwing bottles, and then it turned out they was chasing a mob of city fans from blackley haha, everyone went into the walkabout then and there was a pizza parlour outside and no one was going in haha

Stoke fan in peace.

In contrast to your day at the semi's our was almost trouble free fortunately.

It doesn't surprise me to read all the stories about utd's knuckle-draggers though. Since getting into the Premier I've taken my lad to every away game, we've not had any trouble anywhere with the exception of OT. I took him the first season and not taken him there since.

Some git after the game thought he'd be well hard and threaten my 9 year old as we came out of the ground. Absolute scum

Last season we played them last game of the season when they lost the championship to Chelsea, granted Stoke fans siezed the chance to take the p*** during the game but paid the price outside after. To see the scum attack families, women and kids was sickening.

Anyway hope everyone enjoys a trouble free day next Saturday and may the best team on the day win.

PS. Excuse my ignorance but why do you refer to them as "rags"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.