And I thought the game passed without trouble.....

The policing on wembly way was awful. On the way to the ground we were pelted with bottles and cans from scum fans on the walkway above. I was with my mum and dad and there were young kids crying. The cops did nothing on the way back they had at least cordoned the walkway off but they did nothing else.

In the ground I heard one young city fan say to his dad he wasn't enjoying it as he was scared about having to walk back to the tube. For fucks sake it's a football game and it was supposed to be a great day out but the FA and the police should take the blame for ruining it by pandering to itv and putting it on at 5pm.

danburge82 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Posted this in another thread but I think it's more apt here

United fans are twats. Outside the Moore Spice bar they were throwing stuff at the city coaches.

Leaving the Green car park I saw a city fan on the floor wearing a neckbrace and a rag handcuffed nearby. Continue past the united buses (genius by Wembley police to send all cars past them to exit) and some rag steps in front of the car. The others start rocking the car and spitting at us, one even opens the door in the back. The rag in front finally moves we drive off and another dickhead throws a traffic cone at us. Bitter Scum.

To be honest mate we were just as bad. There were loads of little skirmishes here and there. Nowt serious but a few Rags did get a good crack. Then outside the ground there was a car of Rags and a blue jumped on the roof and put his foot through the back window. A bit further back at the roundabout, I didn't see this but I heard, a convertible with a few Rags in had the roof down and it got completely hammered with beer and piss.

The fucking rag wankers are nothing but bullies who think that their gang is bigger than everyone else's!

I have no sympathy for any of the fuckers that might of got a twatting yesterday, none!

Shithouses the lot of them.

roaminblue said:
Yeah it wasn't very fun coming down to the tube station. It staggered me as the city fans down that end were at least 50 - 75% families/couples/older people etc.

The classless bastards were just penning us in. Saw lots of kids crying.

For those that ever try to defend this bullshit, then shame on you. Because it wasn't two sets of guys who wanted a fight, it was grown men barging through families using intimidation and bullying against much much smaller opposition and throwing punches at anyone male. While I didnt see any families actually attacked, seeing kids crying as their parents put them behind their backs was rediculous.

There was clear strength in numbers for the rags also.
That is the fucking Rags number one tactic! It must state; "rule one of the MIB's is to intimidate as many harmless people as possible. Get in the faces of kids, women and old people, and punch blokes who have no chance of stopping it as he holds his kids hand!"

Seeing a few get a good fucking smack, or even just being stood up to and seeing them squirm and back down just showed that they are fucking shit bags. They don't want to know as soon as they don't have the advantage. They are so fucking out of order with this intimidation of vulnerable groups! They deserve a severe terminal disease the dirty Rag scum!

At Warwick services there was a coach load of "Salford Reds" and they were mouthing off at a small group of blues. Then these blues went and stood up to them and more blues came from all over the show. So then instead of putting their actions where their threats were they started backing off back to their coach and were saying stuff like "not here, there's cameras all over, we'll see you at Wembley!" Well what about when you were outnumbering blues and trying to show your strength in numbers you cunts?!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Posted this in another thread but I think it's more apt here

United fans are twats. Outside the Moore Spice bar they were throwing stuff at the city coaches.

Leaving the Green car park I saw a city fan on the floor wearing a neckbrace and a rag handcuffed nearby. Continue past the united buses (genius by Wembley police to send all cars past them to exit) and some rag steps in front of the car. The others start rocking the car and spitting at us, one even opens the door in the back. The rag in front finally moves we drive off and another dickhead throws a traffic cone at us. Bitter Scum.

It's been said before and 'twill be said a million times more - Yer can see why nobody likes them.

Saw plenty of city attacking coaches and having a go at reds before and after. Both sides guilty here, there's no moral high ground to be had here

blueinsa said:
danburge82 said:
To be honest mate we were just as bad. There were loads of little skirmishes here and there. Nowt serious but a few Rags did get a good crack. Then outside the ground there was a car of Rags and a blue jumped on the roof and put his foot through the back window. A bit further back at the roundabout, I didn't see this but I heard, a convertible with a few Rags in had the roof down and it got completely hammered with beer and piss.

The fucking rag wankers are nothing but bullies who think that their gang is bigger than everyone else's!

I have no sympathy for any of the fuckers that might of got a twatting yesterday, none!

Oh I totally agree! I was just telling what I saw and heard too. But every Rag who got a twatting deserved it!

danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:

Oh I totally agree! I was just telling what I saw and heard too. But every Rag who got a twatting deserved it!

I have no problem with "lads" on both sides wanting to fight each other but anyone smacking or intimidating families, women, kids, old blokes etc are fucking wankers!

The gang of cockney reds outside Moore spice yesterday were the biggest bunch of fucking shithouses i have ever seen!

One fat pissed up **** decided to have a go at a blue who i would say was in his sixties. Imagine the delight when the blue stood up to him!

Me and a few mates somehow find ourselves in the middle of a proper battle after the match.
Aload of obvious city hooligans appeared from no where to our right and then the next moment about 30 middle aged men appeared from the left....some carrying bats.
Went off proper, police were nowhere.40 years old....have they really got nothing better to do with their lives. sad twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.