And it started for me in Barnsley in August..

DTKOAG

Have really enjoyed this competetion this year.
Met some top people both Blues & locals in Schalke, Copenhagen & Hamburg.
Cannot imagine that we cannot sing the Istanbul song anymore..
But great memories and a top performance by both the players and the crowd tonight..
Forward with MH it has to be..

been to them all home and away - at least the wife and kids are happy now maybe we can afford a decent summer hols - thankfully not Turkey now!!

Had a great time following us in this Competition
Schalke
Copenhagen (freezing!!!!)
Hamburg

And then all the homes including that shit hole in Barnsley lol
Met some top lads and become friends with a few
Blown plenty of cash but it's all good fun :-)

Cheers for the Cup run City

We will be back.......

Glad I made the most of it while it lasted. Waited years for this so did Cyprus/Shalke/Copenhagen/Hamburg - from parties on the beach in Aga Nypa to freezing my tits of in a blizzard in Copehagen. Fcuking gutted its over - not just this year but next as well. There is just nothing like a good Euro away.

It started for me at COMS on Tuesday 15th July as the Trawler 12 set out on our epic journey.

It ended for me at COMS 9 months later, an appendix short, but a head full of some of the most fantastic memories I could have ever hoped for.

When we got knocked out against Groclin a few years back, I never went to any of the away games, and I vowed that next time we were in Europe, I'd "go to every away game, whatever it takes, whatever the cost". I kept that vow, and I'm glad I did.

It cost me between £4,000 and £5,000 I reckon. We went from the Faroes to Cyprus, Denmark to Spain. From the icy snow of Copenhagen, to the sunburning heat of Cyprus. From sundrenched Hamburg to the monsoons of Santander. I've met some top blues, went with a different bunch of people on each trip. Met some top people in all the countries, had some top laughs and supped enough beer to sink a ship.

Now I have to start paying off the debts on my credit cards, and I've had to take out a part-mortgage on my house.

I'd write a book about the last 9 months, but no-one would believe some of the stuff we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.