And it started for me in Barnsley in August..

Did 16/16, met some top people, spent stupid amounts of money but the memories are priceless. If i'm honest I don't remember much of the football.

If I could relive one game it would be the 3 days in the Faroes followed closely by a mad night in Herning.

At least I can retire that stupid 'SAVE THERESA' flag!!

Scall we really should do a book, lots would have to be left out though!!

Wish i could have gone to some of the matches, still we did not bad in a competition that we didn't really deserve to be in.

Season would have been a bit dull without it.

Ole The Goalie in Murphy's in Herning, shouting "Let's Get Ready To Rumble"!

The Beer Way Station in Santander.

The lad dancing around in the ground at Hamburg with his keks round his ankles.

Meeting Jason Manford.

City fans, simply the best.

Done every home game and Faroes,Herning,Schalke,Santander,Aalborg and Hamburg...been fantastic craic. Best flags on tour...Pats Citizens of Manchester..wherever you went it was there, also the Saga Buisness Crew, the Sale M33 one and Dans Save Theresa flag!

Our fans have been a credit to the club on the euro travels. Friendships and bonds have been formed amongst many blues and with the fans of the clubs we have played...thats what footballs all about. I think all the clubs we have played against now have a great respect for Manchester. Well done to everyone.

Things you'll miss:

Pints of stella at 6am at Manchester Airport
Spikes black cap
Drinking daft arse local liqueurs
Real German Beer and sausages!
Ticket frenzies
Dom's half and half scalf business
Tales of the Scrabster crew
The Brolly crew on the tram in Schalke
Scalf swopping with German Heavy metal fans
The crumpet in the Faroes
Sneaking out of brass houses at 4am (and catching City's plod window shopping on the Reeper!)
Dangermouse head and the vibrator incident coming bag from Hamburg...you had to be there for that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.