And so it begins...

Jaxite said:
3 need to go in order for this to happen right? Garcia is the only one i can see leaving 100%
Yeah, Garcia is almost certainly to be sold even if we do not sign anybody else after Mangala.

Blue Smarties said:
Isco is the one which has got me. I've done so well with avoiding this section for the summer. He's like my crack cocaine of the transfer world.

And like drug addiction the behaviour only worsens as time passes since the last fix.

The reason some of these threads are so wild is that we have not signed a marquee player in quite some time.

No real need for one, mind, but just an observation.

MeatHunterrr said:
Jaxite said:
3 need to go in order for this to happen right? Garcia is the only one i can see leaving 100%
Yeah, Garcia is almost certainly to be sold even if we do not sign anybody else after Mangala.
Have we heard anything indicating that's happening lately?

SebastianBlue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Isco is the one which has got me. I've done so well with avoiding this section for the summer. He's like my crack cocaine of the transfer world.

And like drug addiction the behaviour only worsens as time passes since the last fix.

The reason some of these threads are so wild is that we have not signed a marquee player in quite some time.

I reckon that is just cause we've had one eye on FFP for the last couple of years

Once we are free of the shackles I imagine we will be in the market for high calibre players if they are required

MeatHunterrr said:
Jaxite said:
2 we will have 17 foreign players in prem one will miss out on UCL
There is every chance when squads are named we will have someone out injured for a few months - I can see us going up to the brink 1 or 2 over and then doing a loan rather than selling early and ending with 14

chris85mcfc said:
SebastianBlue said:
Blue Smarties said:

I reckon that is just cause we've had one eye on FFP for the last couple of years

Once we are free of the shackles I imagine we will be in the market for high calibre players if they are required

Oh, I imagine that is the case, as well, but the fact still remains: the masses do clamour. ;-)

EalingBlue2 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Jaxite said:
Who it might be.. Garcia is basically the only foreigner who is kinda so so and we could do better. Nastasic under-21 player this season. (doesn't take up place)

EalingBlue2 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Jaxite said:
There is every chance when squads are named we will have someone out injured for a few months - I can see us going up to the brink 1 or 2 over and then doing a loan rather than selling early and ending with 14

Easy to say but who would be the one or two to miss out on champions league and which of our players would accept that without any fuss or wanting to leave ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.