And so it begins...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Would have to be Jovetic I would have thought to keep the squad balanced.
Would Jovetic + Garcia + the dross generate enough money to buy Barkley assuming Isco only initially came on loan?
I'd assume Rodwell to Everton as part of the Barkley deal.
why the hell would we sell jovetic

Much better player than isco

Are we going off YouTube evidence?
I don't recall seeing him enough to make any kind of judgement.
No going off watching him for Fiorentina

He has much more to his game than Isco

manimanc said:
if you throw enough shit then some of it will eventually stick.....
I always picture these ITK`s sat there like the wizard out of wizard of oz,a booming voice and the claps of thunder,a flash of lightning when they speak their wisdom and then all of a sudden toto pulls the curtain back and it reveals the wizard as a fraud...
now I`m not saying anybody on here is a fraud but the fact the biggest ITK has gone from these big cryptic song clues to pm-ing certain posters paints a different story in my eyes...
I just don`t get all this attention seeking for want of a better word.
I used to like these threads but the arse has sort of fell out of them as of late,it`s getting a bit me me me and desperate.
just my opinion of course.
Just out of interest are you continuing the wumming started by pv AKA corky? Or are you really dumb enough to be taken in by such an obvious fishing exercise?

@colinlee
Look mate, it makes no odds to me if people predict to the exact second when somebody signs or not, this thread ain't gospel but unfortunately some people hang on these ITK`s words as if their life depended on it which I find a bit sad and very amusing....
I think I'll be boring and wait for the news to break on sky...
Thanks for your reply though colinlee , I appreciate your feedback.

Could we not a thread where itk doubters can post their vitriol? This way anyone who wants to read that shit can do so. That way the rest of us can enjoy threads such as these.

I don't think there would be much interest in the itk doubters though tbh. But if it stops them ruining interesting threads such as these then we have progressed.

manimanc said:
@colinlee
Look mate, it makes no odds to me if people predict to the exact second when somebody signs or not, this thread ain't gospel but unfortunately some people hang on these ITK`s words as if their life depended on it which I find a bit sad and very amusing....
I think I'll be boring and wait for the news to break on sky...
Thanks for your reply though colinlee , I appreciate your feedback.

Yeah you go watch Sky Sports News !

There's a good lad

I thought it was a given that you took whatever Tolm said with a huge pinch of salt. If you just treat it like a bit of fun to pass the time until the season starts then there is no problem. It's only when you get the people who treat him like the oracle of football transfers where we start getting the upset children attacking him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.