And so it begins...

Rammyblues said:
Not saying this will happen, but just chucking it out there, IF we signed Barkley means we have to sell to buy. Everyone has flogged to death players who could be sold but no one has even mentioned our old friend Dzeko. In last year of contract same as Milner, good return of goals from last season, if we were to raise say 25m on him, 15m on Nastisic and a further 15m for Milner that would surely be enough to cover any signing of Barkley. If Real Madrid want a sale on Isco and from what I have seen around 25m then the likes of Guidetti, 6m, Richards, Garcia and Rodwell plus anything over from the other sales might just do the job.

Garcia to be sold to get Mangala a squad place
Milner to be sold to get Barkley a squad place
Dzeko sold to get Isco a squad place.

Means we are going with three main strikers but Isco plays the Nos 10 role anyway and therefore we would still have four strikers.

Personally Dzeko scored some extremely important goals for us last year and I would be hesitant to see him leave. But if we are going for this overhaul and given the club seem to be ruling out sales for Jovetic and Aguero and Negredo confirming he wants to stay it seem logical Dzeko still might be the one sold. (Having written this no doubt he will sign a new contract).
Sell Dzeko for isco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope tolmie comes on, reads half of these posts and fucks off from posting anything ever again. What a bunch of needy, spiteful cunts you all are

Corky, you're a nob for winding all the idiots up by the way. As if this thread isn't bad enough without you dangling a carrot out for all the dumbarses to bite

AntonDonJuan said:
I hope tolmie comes on, reads half of these posts and fucks off from posting anything ever again. What a bunch of needy, spiteful c**ts you all are

Corky, you're a nob for winding all the idiots up by the way. As if this thread isn't bad enough without you dangling a carrot out for all the dumbarses to bite

Same happens year after year. The few people with any inside knowledge always get chased off the board by the insecure bully's. Too many people attacking other posters but then have little or nothing to contribute and the board suffers. People need to remember that the whole transfer business is like a game of "cat and mouse" - with daily twists and turns and quite a bit of faking and feigning interest to not only secure targets but to wrong foot opponents.

I have had a wonderful weekend celebrating my recent 40th birthday and also my wedding anniversary.

Not sure what or why some of the postings concerning myself?

Despite what some may want to believe, I have a busy life away from this forum and City, for that matter.

It's been quite a while since I last started one of these threads, and have gone out of my way this window to try and explain a few situations, rather than just posting music vids.

I always reply to PMs, out of general courtesy, but my sole reason for posting is so the entire board can see it.

I will continue to do so, at some financial loss to myself, on some occasion.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I have had a wonderful weekend celebrating my recent 40th birthday and also my wedding anniversary.

Despite what some may want to believe, I have a busy life away from this forum and City, for that matter.

It's been quite a while since I last started one of these threads, and have gone out of my way this window to try and explain a few situations, rather than just posting music vids.

I always reply to PMs, out of general courtesy, but my sole reason for posting is so the entire board can see it.

We're not all cunts mate, I enjoy reading the info you post on here, and hope you continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

We're not all c**ts mate, I enjoy reading the info you post on here, and hope you continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Agreed.

Nicely said tolmie - and a happy 40th - i reached that milestone in June

I was one of the obsessed 3 years ago but have since calmed down, grown up a bit and am back to enjoying your snippets of info

Would love Barkley at the club - think he can take over from yaya after next season - isco would just be a great little gift too!

Most are grateful for your efforts Tolm and enjoy your contribution.

So,if the dickheads would kindly stay away from this thread it would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.