And so it begins...

Lets suppose Isco joins and Negredo is left out of Prem squad.

For the midweek game in CL

Usual back line

Navas..........Fernando.........Yaya...........Nasri

...............Jovetic................Aguero

Prem league game

Silva..........Fernandhino.........Yaya.........Isco

...............Dzeko...............Aguero

Allows us to rota squad and rest Silva in particular.

If push comes to the shove, then the one out of the door would have to be Dzeko, in my opinion.

Shame Kolarov signed that contract.

I think Isco fits us much better than Jovetic does in the sense that he could directly spell Nasri or Silva and serves as critical depth in a position that makes our entire system tick. We were perilously thin when Nasri went down and Silva has been constantly injured as well. We really need a quality 3rd AM and Pellegrini hasn't shown much of an inclination to play Jovetic any deeper than striker.

That said, I really love Jovetic and think he's a hell of a player. I'm not sure he fits what our manager wants to do, but I think he's a star in the making.

I think the club would've let Negredo go if the right bid had come in, and there may even have been scope for a swap deal with Real for Isco. However, his injury has obviously scuppered that and the only way I can see Isco arriving now is if we let both Garcia and Nastasic go (and indeed can find buyers for them). Can't see it happening personally.

Ric said:
I think the club would've let Negredo go if the right bid had come in, and there may even have been scope for a swap deal with Real for Isco. However, his injury has obviously scuppered that and the only way I can see Isco arriving now is if we let both Garcia and Nastasic go (and indeed can find buyers for them). Can't see it happening personally.

Been said many times Ric that Nasty isn't counted as a foreign player this season towards our quota due to his age.

Do keep up ;o)

Ric said:

IF Isco pushes for the move to us, helped of course by MP in his ear, then I can still see us managing to do the deal with a loan fee followed by permanent transfer next summer.

I agree though that selling Beast would have made it all easier.

Bilboblue said:
Ric said:

Been said many times Ric that Nasty isn't counted as a foreign player this season towards our quota due to his age.

Do keep up ;o)

Doh, in that case then I really can't see it happening.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
We can still sell Negredo, broken bones aren't as off-putting to buyers as muscle injuries.

This thread is starting to sound like a thoroughbred auction debate.

i will like to keep both negredo and nastasic...coz we know what they are capable

of the foreign players i would sell off garcia...who has improved...but we have signed fernando

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.