And so it begins...

Bottomless_Sailor said:
We can still sell Negredo, broken bones aren't as off-putting to buyers as muscle injuries.

Not as far fetched as it sounds. Negredo will be back playing before Suarez will, and Barcelona weren't put off by having to wait.

hgblue said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
We can still sell Negredo, broken bones aren't as off-putting to buyers as muscle injuries.

Not as far fetched as it sounds. Negredo will be back playing before Suarez will, and Barcelona weren't put off by having to wait.

Ha ha you are not saying or comparing Negredo with Saurez are you ?

Rammyblues said:
Lets suppose Isco joins and Negredo is left out of Prem squad.

For the midweek game in CL

Usual back line

Navas..........Fernando.........Yaya...........Nasri

...............Jovetic................Aguero

Prem league game

Silva..........Fernandhino.........Yaya.........Isco

...............Dzeko...............Aguero

Allows us to rota squad and rest Silva in particular.

While he can play as one of a two, Jovetic isn't a striker, a very attacking mid, not an out and out striker. Unless of course Pellers thinks he can do a Terry Henry type conversion on him.

Jack74 said:
hgblue said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Yes I am, that's why I typed that Negredo is a better player than Suarez ;).

hgblue said:
Jack74 said:
hgblue said:

Yes I am, that's why I typed that Negredo is a better player than Suarez ;).

Quality

For me we must keep Jovetic.

He has a bit of magic about him. He has vision, can shoot and has the ability to bring others into the game whilst keeping moves flowing.

Still only 24.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
An update of sorts, a positive one at that...

Liverpool are not interested in Isco.

Rodgers has briefed off the record today that he is not on the radar, having been asked by the pack in the States.

The goal is now wide open, we just need the player to accept the invitation!

And surely for a foreigner along with Garcia to be sold, otherwise we can't register Isco (all assuming we sign Mangala which puts us 1 over the quota)?

Something like that, pal.

We should also hear tomorrow re Milner.

City have provided a briefing of their own today.

Bang on the money Tolmie, news out now saying Milner is going to stay & fight for his place.
Great News!

Hihosilva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
And surely for a foreigner along with Garcia to be sold, otherwise we can't register Isco (all assuming we sign Mangala which puts us 1 over the quota)?

Something like that, pal.

We should also hear tomorrow re Milner.

City have provided a briefing of their own today.

Bang on the money Tolmie, news out now saying Milner is going to stay & fight for his place.
Great News!

Is he signing a new contract ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.